Below are the few possibilities due to which emails would not triggering.
- Check whether Email Setup is done under Payroll Settings >> Configure Rules >> Email Setup
- If Email Setup is already done, then please check whether PASSWORD of Email ID is changed and not configured in Email Setup.
- Check whether triggered mails are in JUNK/SPAM
- Check whether Email ID's of employees are entered correctly in Employee Master
- Check whether incoming mails blocked in your email server. If yes, then please allow the emails from this IP address 18.104.22.168
If Email Login service is from Google/Gmail
While doing Email-Set up if you get error message as Failed to send test mail.
You have to login into the Gmail account, after logging in top right-hand side corner, amount 3 options you have to click on first Icon, clicking on it a dialog box opens in that click on My account
Here under Sign in & Security, you have 3rd option called connected to apps and sites open the same
Here Switch ON option Allow less secure apps
setup IMAP for Gmail, you must first enable IMAP by:
- Log into your gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right, then select Settings.
- Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
Under IMAP Access, select the radio button for Enable IMAP and click on Save Changes. You should be back viewing your Inbox.
After doing the above changes re-try doing Email Setup in paybooks app.