How to manually override salaries calculated by system?
Modified on: Sat, 26 Nov, 2016 at 11:55 AM
Payroll admin can override salary of employees which is calculated by system for latest month as well as previous months and make changes in it by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Navigate to Employees > More tab > Employees section > Others and click on Payslip edit.
2. Select the month for which you want to make changes from the Month drop down.
3. Enter employee’s name or code in the search bar and click on Get.
You can override Earnings, Deductions and Net Amounts for the selected employees here. You can also override other information of employees such as Department, Designation, Cost Center, Branch, etc.
1. ‘Number of working days’ and ‘Worked Days’ fields will not be visible to users if leave management module is opted.
2. Overridden salaries do not get posted automatically in JV
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.