To check income tax declarations and deductions of employees, navigate to Employees > Employee Taxes
1. Enter the name / code of employee, whose details you want to check, in the search box.
2. Double click on the records of employee to check his income tax declarations in various categories such as ‘Deduction under Chapter VI A’ and ‘Exemption under Section 10’
3. To check the report of income tax deductions from employee’s salary in previous months and upcoming months, click on View IT Computation
4. To download all documents for investment proofs submitted by employees from employee self-service, click on Download IT Files
5. To import tax declarations of all employees, click on Import button. To export tax declarations of all employees, click on down arrow next to Import button and then click on Export tax declarations