How to Assign Reporting Manager ?
Modified on: Mon, 11 Jul, 2016 at 4:07 PM
Using this feature, user can map Reporting Manager and
Reporting Managers details to all employees. Mapped Reporting
Managers will have access to Approve/Reject Leaves & Reimbursement
application raised by their sub-ordinates.
Assigning Reporting Managers
1. Go to Employee menu >> More tab >> expand Employees section
>> under Assign Manager >> Click on Employee Wise link
2. Click on List button
to see the list of unmapped employees,
3. Select Map
Reportee and click on List button
to see the list of employee to whom RM is already mapped
4. In Reporting
Manager Column map RM against the employee record using the drop down
5. In Sec.Reporting
Manager & Sec.Reporter
Email columns enter 2nd RM details
Bulk assigning of Reporting
Manager using Excel Importer
1. Go to Employee menu >> More tab >> expand Employees section >> under Assign Manager >> Click on Bulk Assign link
2. Click on Template to generate excel
with list of employees.
3. Fill the Reporting Manager Column and save the file on the desktop.
4. Import the same file by clicking on “browse” and Import to the
system by clicking on “import”.
1. Second Reporting Manager gets only the Mail Notifications on
events of Leave Applied & Leave Approve/Reject
2. Reporting Manager can also be mapped to employees under Master tab >>
edit selected Employee Master record >> in Official Details tab
>> Reporting Manager Field.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.